Ingredients: Whiskey (I used Pendleton), fresh mint, fresh lemon juice, tonic water, the tiniest bit of simple syrup
Sometimes, ya just need a mid-week cocktail in the sun. This one is perfect for just that.
1. Get your cocktail shaker, toss some fresh mint leaves in, squeeze in a bit of fresh lemon juice, and muddle
2. Add desired amount of Whiskey 🙂 followed by some ice and a little bit of simple syrup
3. Shake shake shake
4. Pour over ice into cute little cocktail cups, leaving room at the top of the glass for a bit of tonic water
4. Add said tonic water and stir
5. Garnish with a cute little lemon slice and couple mint leaves. Thoroughly enjoy.